What’s real cannot be fake, what’s fake cannot be real.
After Apple Daily exposed Ronald Cheng and Charlene Choi’s marriage certificate, the pair held a press conference at 6:30 p.m.
Ronald and Charlene were both emotional and teary while speaking to the media.
Mr. and Mrs. - Ronald Cheng and Charlene Choi admit 2006 LA marriage (Mar.27)
(Sina), 2 YouTube video of press conference
Later, Ronald Cheng’s company, Gold Typhoon, issued a statement/transcript of Ronald’s remarks:
1. Thank you for attending the Ronald Cheng and Charlene Choi press conference.
2. Marriage is a fact, in 2006 we are very happy to make this decision. Also the support of both parents in LA. Register a marriage, two people have emotions and attitude toward marriage, unnecessary open because the two sides agreed to approach.
3. Has been speculation on bilateral relations and the constant false reports, so we feel the need to explain.
4. We are very happy the past few years of marriage, after a period of time to grow and deepen our mutual understanding, felt they were breaking up, the future will be better on both sides. Therefore, to announce that we have recently split is a very rational decision, but also a fact. However, there is no third party.
5. Divorce must be the question everyone will ask. We will follow all the legal procedures that we will need to make.
6. Although we make not a husband and wife, but we had a very happy time, even more desire to be eternal friend, hope everyone will give us some space, thank you. (Sina)
Chow Yun-Fat and Lu Chuan collaboration?
Spotted at The Peninsual Hotel coffee shop, spending two hours together discussing a script, likely Banquet at Hongmen [See 3/12, 12/15,12/16 posts]. When Chow’s wife spotted reporters outside, she called him and Chow ducked out the back door. (Xinhua)
Tang Wei joined cast of Crossing Hennessy for press conference in Shenzhen (Xinhua)
Eddie Peng Yu-Yan, Shu Qi
Shu Qi helped Taiwan idol Eddie Peng shoot his first MV without rumuneration.
Vivian Chow raising funds to combat AIDS in China
Chrissie Chau passes her driving test with eight (!) minor infractions. This was her second attempt after first failing last year.
Celebrating with boyfriend afterwards (Sina), 2